Friday, May 1, 2009

Crazy Eyes

Fuck that swine flu, this here's what I'm ascared of. That's one cwazy cwazy face! I don't want Tamiflu, I want Kevlar! Gimmie one a those bullet proof backpacks, keep the kids far away and don't even JOKE about a worldwide shortage of Aquanet Superhold, I meant this for REAL. Look at the eyes! They need to be quarantined to prevent a global pandemic of nightmares filling people with the urge to grunt and rant unintelligibly while surreptitiously moving my office supplies around in order to drive my own staff insane. I actually have the power to generate this expression, simply by inquiring about the whereabouts of her employer. She be H8in' on that dude. I wouldn't want her scrubbing in on any of my cases... she'd probably put a dab of MRSA on the saw just out of spite.
I wonder if in addition to being her "rage face" if it's also her "poopie face"? Some mysteries are left best unsolved, and this just may be one of them.

Next post, I hope that I will have some beautiful flower garden pictures in order to balance out the crazy eyes. Don't stare too long at that picture because it is contagious!! sneezing into your elbow and hand sanitizer cannot protect you from that mess, trust me.

3 comments:

Gia's Spot said...

She is very scary! I hope she isn't working every day? Yikes!! Have you ever thought of grouping Archie Bunker with the scary eye lady? just a thought that they might find something in common and leave you alone.... just thinking,,, I am looking forward to your garden pictures!!

Edith Bunker said...

PERFECT plan!!! They could make tin foil hats together, happily every after. this is a good plan.

The Whale said...

Where was Gia 10 years ago? With good ideas like that, we might have ended up with one fewer crazy people in the family.