Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Reverse Mullet


This is one hairstyle that should be avoided at all costs. Trust me. What good can come of it? You will be ridiculed by generations to come. This looks like the haircut I gave myself when I was 6 because I didn't think my mom would notice so long as I left my bangs alone. I've sported some bad hair styles (yes Whale, I hear you snickering) but wisdom and maturity will steer me away from this atrocity.
It all started with that embellished clothes hanger, Victoria Beckham, and went downhill from there. This hairstyle will hold-up as well as the traditional mullet (still worn proudly in my hometown), so if you get drunk and wake up with this sad mess on your head, don't let anybody take your picture as you run to the salon for an emergency weave.
Above is the end stage, all the bad things that could happen have happened; curling, straightening, blatant product overuse. This is hurting my eyes. Make it stop! Back me up here Gia.

3 comments:

Gia's Spot said...

I got your back Mrs B. Do you think they tipped on top of paying for this look? Always reminds me of the 1/2man 1/2 woman in the circus... I could get rich doing half haircuts for full price... Also for anyone truley a Mullet fan, you can peruse this website at your leisure.. www.mulletmadness.com they have them in all forms!~!

Unknown said...

I hang out with the gay community a lot....being that my sis is gay. And I can honestly say the mullet is alive and well in the female comunity. And its NOT even this unfashionably late version. ugh. C'mon! Get outta the 80's already!!!

Edith Bunker said...

Unfortunate. What's wrong with the regular old crew cut? no need for fancy fancy