Thursday, May 7, 2009

Tulips & Shoes

According to Gia, the goddess of the green earth, it's time to plant! Archie Bunker will surely be a big help, ah just knows it. Or maybe he'll just make a showing late in the day and complain about me scratching the deck by dragging the pots around. It could go either way! Well actually, if you'd put a wager on option #1 (the "big help") then you're probably busy funding those friendly Nigerian dignitaries that contacted you in an email missive that started like so: Dear kind Sir or Ma'am, etc.. So anyway, he'll probably be an asshole.

In other happenings, I wanted to freshen up the old blog, make it fancy with a spiffy black background but I don't really know how, so I just changed the title; so welcome to the brand spankin' new "Mrs. Bunker's Chainsaw Emporium."
Mary Poppins or Hookah? Yes, I've returned to the high heels, thank you Dr. FK for the encouraging words. Clearly exquisite shoes, and sooo comfortable (little tiny lie). They will help maintain my glowing chakra throughout this lawsuit drama.
Not to be worn around Mr. Bunker however, as he suddenly wants another bandaid baby! I meant Baby. did I say bandaid baby?? whoopsie, what am I thinking?? Really, all I mean is this busted oven is SHUT DOWN. Besides, I'm pretty sure you have to be touching for that sort of thing to happen, so, UNLIKELY.

3 comments:

Gia's Spot said...

So the lawsuit was not a funny? Oh crap.... any chance of him winning this frivolous drunkard lawsuit? Silly me, this is America, home of the hot dog and lawyers at ball games. The shoes, not for me, but the tulips? are they yours, they are fabulous! Thanks for the Green goddess thing,(even if you were kidding, I'm taking it serious) much appreciated after Frank called me a dumb blonde!! Stay calm and stay away from Archie..... ;)

Edith Bunker said...

No, sadly the suit's for real, hopefully it will be dismissed like it was last year...same guy, same case. Your garden is beautiful & is inspiring me to get going on mine although I can't claim the tulips, most of my stuff is in containers.
If frankie's calling you names, he probably just has a bit of a crush, idiots, the lot of 'em.

Anonymous said...

LOVE your shoe, but you know I always do. I know you do you know me.