Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Put your Big Gay hat on!

Paula's not hugging, she's leaning because she overindulged in her "special herbal tea" again and she's trying not to fall over. Simon's grinning because he's getting a free boobie feel.

Allison, my little redhead trick, is out of the running & I'm sad. All I care about now is that Gokey does not win, because he is friggin annoying. Who's keeping him alive anyway? I mean the gayelle vote is helping Adam as is his glamorous theatrical talent. Chris is a cutie but about as charismatic as uncooked macaroni, the tweenies should be voting for him, so if you own one of them, please do not restrict their texting tonight, this is IMPORTANT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Simon's got the bigger boobs...

Edith Bunker said...

maybe. better wardrobe too.