Thursday, January 15, 2009

Resolutions?


Above is a picture of my morning coffee which clearly demonstrates my failure to keep my black coffee resolution. Turns out, black coffee tastes like shit. who knew? Still trying to dump the Archie Bunker mess though, I just know it's gunna happen.


I heard some twink in Atlanta on the radio this morning complaining about the" bone chilling" 29 degree low temp, MAN UP, you baby.
Here's a picture of my neighbor's dryer vent. The Boy is trying to figure out how he can eat the whole thing without getting his tongue stuck. why??

It's so dang cold that the dog won't even go out. He prefers to piss on the bathroom rug where it's nice and warm. When I try to take him out he starts shaking and making a noise like a Phil Collins song just came on or something. What now? Garage for him too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

put that fucking dog in the trash with Mr Bunker, why subject yourself to a cluster fuck of piss and poop???, your getting it from the dog and whats his name...
here,let the dog run outside and I will be happy to run it over, as for Mr Bunker....accidents do happen...