Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Absolutly Fabulous

In order to assuage my peckishness over not receiving a Christmas gift from my significant other, the above handbag has been obtained. After using it for one day, I am quite certain that it will improve the overall quality of my life, and next time I go to Dallas I'll feel like I'm part of the club.
I think the glamor bestowed upon me by way of the spectacular green Epi bag may be the reason that the handsome man was flirting with me at Starbucks this morning; either that or he was homosexual and enamored with my stunning accoutrement. I think it may be the latter, as he was far to handsome and well-mannered to be straight. Anyway, I'm not actually the first owner of this fabulous bag so it has a few tiny flaws. This is fine with me because I'm not really that picky; please review any post referring to my husband if there is any doubt about that.

In other news, The Boy has started playing chess, and it is his new favorite game. I think that this is because he believes that the game is called "chest", that's my 'lil perv.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't know an Epi bag from a Walmart special, but I'm sure it will do wonderful things for your life. Your husband is just so thoughtful, buying you that bag for Christmas.

So who does the little guy play chess with? Archie?

Edith Bunker said...

Please.It's a crime against fashion to use"Epi bag" and "Walmart" in the same sentence. You can expect a visit from some heroin chic trannys from Paris to bomb your house with elastic-waistbanded garments.
Further, Archie couldn't tell the difference between a Knight and day shift hooker. So, no.

Anonymous said...

So...are you saying that you wouldn't go to Wal-mart in your pajamas while carrying that new bag?? I'm pretty sure if it wouldn't match your pj pants it would probably go with your driving slippers?? Maybe I'm wrong though.

Edith Bunker said...

The raw elegance of the bag, if carried into hometown Walmart, would cause a harmonic discordance within the universe which would cause the entire store to crumble into dust. Oh the humanity. Maybe the garden center would survive.