Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fatty

Just imagine the money that gals #1 and #3 save; they don't even have to buy bottoms, and just imagine the space they save in their luggage when they travel, not having to pack 'dat shit.
I'm feeling a little chubby because I haven't been running for a while and my diet is composed mostly of chocolate and pretzels (see FK, I'm a VEGAN! ...saving the beef jerky for my emergency kit).
I'm getting love handles, and I does just hates them. To offset this horror, I have a new haircut that is so marvelous it will distract the eye from my midsection. I think a guy was flirting with me on the train after my visit to the salon; either that or trying to borrow a few bucks, who can tell anymore?
Since it's been quite a while, let's review anatomical terms to describe the above phenomena:

1. Front butt: the old school classic.
2. Biff: sorta acronym for "but in front", one may employ the use of "biffalo" to fancy it up.
3. Bootydo- As in " yo belly hangs down lower that yo booty do (fat in the 'hood).
4. Foopa- "fat over pubic area" gay or hispster I think. My new favorite as I am very very cool and up to the moment on anatomical insults.

No comments: