Monday, January 12, 2009

Resolutions


It was so easy to make a resolution when I was a smoker, every year I said I was going to quit, right up until I actually did. Now I have to give it some thought. OK:

1. Start drinking my coffee black. All those whores in my office keep stealing my cream, so I'll show them! I'll learn to like it that way!! damn it!

2. Loose the 300 lbs I've been dragging around for the last 10 years or so. There. It's done. I've resolved to do it. Maybe I'll ship him to Mexico and just let him stay drunk down there.
Feel free to advise, you freaking mutes. Can we maybe set him up with someone's sister or cousin that we don't like that much to begin with??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could suggest that he set up a fisshing boat company in Mexico, but to get it started he really needs the help of Jonathan. Since he didn't find him on the last trip, he needs to make an extended trip to find him. I'm sure it would be a gold mine. Or maybe he would be kidnapped by drug smugglers.

Edith Bunker said...

Jonathon!! Brilliant. buying a one way ticket now.

Anonymous said...

let it drink, soon in the not to distant future, it will die when its liver/kidneys fail..the combination of Liquor and Obesity is ..lethal
hahaha