Monday, January 19, 2009

Fashion Advice

Even the dog looks offended by this total wardrobe fuckery. That's Archie Bunker, trying to fix my broken oven. He managed determine that it was indeed not working properly. Now it sits with the door removed and it's sad guts hanging out, and it will likely stay that way for many months. Mr. Bunker will probably make a space grab and begin using my vacant oven for storage of old batteries and busted up lamps to deal with the overflow from the garage. Will I ever have my oven back?

As for the view, this is the same man who was giving me advice about the proper fit of bluejeans and shirts just last week, after he was offended that my back showed when I was bending over to get something out of the oven......guess that won't happen again for a while. Hopefuly he will be able to contact Michelle with his sage style advice in time to make sure that she doesn't jack things up for the inaguration.

No comments: