Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thanks peedee!





My fearless perseverance in trashing my husband and my thoughtless social commentary has earned me recognition from my fellow blogger & friend, peedee, Queen of the Dogs. She has previously shown her many talents by finding a home for the frog lamp and posting the grossest video (don't even) ever.
She's the best!

In order to properly accept this I'm meant to pass it on, but it would mostly be a repeat of what is listed on peedee's blog anyway. I defer until another date.
THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Linnnn said...

Wheeeeeeeee! Congrats! I got one too but I am at a loss as to how to post it on my blog. Little slow on the uptake, but improving with every episode of Family Guy I watch!

Ann T. said...

Mrs. Bunker,
You always have the Very Best pictures on your blog. I don't know how you manage it.

Ann T.

Unknown said...

Well deserved girl. Congrats!