Thursday, January 21, 2010

My own Ginger Caliente!



In the midst of personal turmoil (chronic), one problem has come to a happy although temporary resolution.

Apparently there is not one single capable medical assistant available to work in the city of Chicago. We have extended two offers and this has served only to obtain raises for the candidates as their current employers match our offers; I'm happy they got raises and all, but how does this help ME?

How to fix this problem: exploit someone who's way overqualified, of course! Such as our young Dr. Ginger who has recently relocated to our fine state where it takes FOREVER to obtain licensure and credentialing.

Dr. Ginger was known to both me & Dr. P.A., as we did subject him to mild abuse during his residency training where we found him to be capable and tolerant. I had a little concern initially, mostly because it is a well known fact that redheads (aka Gingers) do not have souls. But the fact that he has a charming southern accent and knows how to make coffee is quite enough for me to overlook this small flaw.

Now all we have to do is start some evil rumor in order to thwart his effort to be a full fledged practioner...problem is that here in Illinois evil rumors would probably serve to expedite this process.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

nice ass. ;)

Gia's Spot said...

Couldn't you have taken the shirt off first? Good going Mrs B !!

dr p.a. said...

i have never been happier.

Edith Bunker said...

I'll see if I can get him to drink enough (or spike his lunch with something from the drug cabinet) to get him to strike a lewd pose. Presuming that it's ok with his wife, of course.

Capt. Schmoe said...

Congratulations for having the wisdom to actually hire a ginger. Despite the incessant negative portrayal of redheads in the media and in entertainment, soul-less people often make acceptable employees.

Hopefully, you and Dr. PA will not be tempted to injure him on "Kick a Ginger Day."

And, after reading these comments, Schmoe is yet again, shocked and appalled.

Linnnn said...

Every Ginger man I have ever known has just the same characteristics as your Dr. Ginger. Maybe to a fault! I agree with PeeDee, by the way.

Anonymous said...

I don't see this ending well, unless you think the way "Fargo" ended was "Ending Well"

Unknown said...

Me thinks the Capt might be a ginger....

troyinparticular said...

I think you're forgetting all the medical talent at your local art school.

Btw, I have a new blog that I'm actually using!

http://troyinparticular.tumblr.com/

Mister Wolf said...

Glad you found someone Mrs. Bunker. And just like the English you're oppressing the red heads of the world trying to bring civilization to them.

As for me, I'm thinking about joining the military...ya know serve one's country and stuff, and it's a pretty damn good first job out of University.

Edith Bunker said...

Sorry to offend your sensibilities Capt; should that be "Captain Ginger"??

Frank, they all lived happily every after. Except for the dude in the wood chipper.

Troy: It's about damn time. more that 3 posts and your in the club. don't over-think it. clearly not a problem of mine.

Roman Wolf: as far as I can guess your a Scottish ginger bookworm, so why this "Roman" business? just curious.

Mister Wolf said...

Eheh, I just liked it. Plus I was reading alot of books that were originally in Latin when I thought it up.

Mister Wolf said...

Oh, and I'm not ginger actually. It's just fun to use the image sometimes. Brown hair here.