Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Chesticles

"What's in those things anyway, air?"
That's how my son woke me up this morning, this accompanied by a tentative poke by a tiny finger.
Then: "Does it hurt when the doctor puts those things in? Is that why you got little ones?"
"So what is it an A, a B, or a C?? what is that anyway?" "How do babies eat there?".
So many questions, so early in the morning.
He does seem a bit preoccupied with the female form for a 6 year old.
I don't know if it's good or bad that his kindergarten teacher looks like Heidi Klum; I know it has been a happy introduction to school for him, and that the daddies seem especially attentive this year.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The Boy is a smart one. I cant wait to see the comment that come from this post. lol

::munching popcorn::

Anonymous said...

I was never breast fed as a baby...My Mom said she liked me as a friend...

Ann T. said...

Dear Mrs. Bunker,
I feel challenged by peedee's comment, but in fact I had no idea what to write on your chesticles.

After consulting with an expert (Mr. Bunker, believe me: Edith doesn't know him, this is a third party contractor in another state)

Iguana Fallon--a tattooist of Federal renown--advised "killah" or "lovah" or both. Failing that, perhaps "born to be bad" would convey that dual approach with one handy phrase. I rejected "Mom" outright, since chesticles are multi-tasking instruments.

If everything else seems too far-out, the Harley Davidson logo is always classic, traditional, and appropriate.

Sincerely yours,
Ann T.

Edith Bunker said...

I kind of prefer the combo of killa and lovah. very manly.