Thursday, January 14, 2010

Interview Hints

  • Dude: If you're going to go with with the "Latin King From the Barrio" look, then please be bilingual (in the espanol).
  • If you've worked in a doctor's office before as a medical assistant, then YOU SHOULD KNOW what kind of doctor you worked for; saying that you "think he did some wrist surgery and maybe some backs" is a bad answer.
  • Don't say that you're flustered about interviewing with "lady doctors". "Lady Doctors" look at hoo-haas and we don't do hoo-haas here.
  • If you say you've assisted on procedures and you know basic instrumentation, you shouldknow what a Kelly hemostat is.
  • Miss: I do not need need to see your boozooms, in fact they may work against you, so keep 'em outa my face. I'm not above petty jelousy and my little boy is already warped enough without having some naughty-nurse type running around in his world.
  • The fact that you used to be in some kind of recording industry job in Hollywood does not entice me, so perhaps you should tell me what you can do in my office.
  • I am going to look for your facebook page, so the drunken picture of the tattoo on your ass is not going to get you to the top of my pile (you could try Dr. Frank Drackman in Atlanta, GA though, it would help with him).
  • See comment above about the Kelly hemostat

What the hell are they teaching these damn kids anyway?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

If I didnt have a job, I'd be moving to Chicago. Swear.

Theres something for you on my page. =)

Edith Bunker said...

Hell when it's snowing down there what's the difference?

Unknown said...

oh theres a difference. Your not going to see 80 degrees until this August. We'll be seeing 80 this weekend.

BIG Difference. But like I said, IF I was unemployed, I'd come take care of all your problems in the office.

Capt. Schmoe said...

Mrs. B. He's not my kid, but it kind of bothers me when you call the boy warped, especially when it comes to his interest in ... well you know.

I like to think of him as maybe a little advanced but otherwise normal. I wouldn't call him warped until he starts wearing his sister's undergarments. That would be warped.

Otherwise, keep up the good work.

Gia's Spot said...

Mrs B. Listen to the Capt (after you stop laughing at his remark!) I know what you mean about the interviews. When I owned my business and was hiring,I was always shocked how people came in dressed! And the big lies they thought they could get away with! Yikes! As for that beer you wanted to buy me? How about I meet you at PeeDee's house and we can buy each other a beer in 80 degree weather - NOW!!

Unknown said...

You guys show up there's no need for buyin beer, fridge is stocked....hurry, I'm gettin my tan on this weekend.

Edith Bunker said...

Captain, I like the sound of "advanced". That's why your're in charge.

Gia and Peedee, we WILL hoist a brew one day.

dr. p.a. said...

hopefully c.c. will never get his physicians liscense, then he can work for us forever. maybe we should call in to the state and tell them he has an uncontrollable foot fetish.

Ann T. said...

Dear Mrs. Bunker,
Sometimes I am in awe of your dilemmas and can't think what to say until I search my soul diligently. Some days are just better than others.

Personally I think you should hire both of them on a contract basis. Let them do the bill-collecting for you. Between them, they probably have the entire patient population covered.

"Hey, loca, el dinero, ahora" and
"Wheee, Mr. Fogarty, you have a bill." Between them you would get all sorts of income and possibly strange offspring.

When you have the brew hoist, can I bring my Cabernet?

Ann T.

Unknown said...

Dang, Mrs. B., it's too bad I'm not just a tad closer. I've done medical billing--know ALL the codes and am on a first name basis with key employees at several insurance companies. While some of my body parts are prominent, I never, ever, ever display them. It has been a mighty long time since I've turned the head of anyone...and quite frankly, I'd rather BOBBITT than entertain it! See? The perfect employee!

Unknown said...

Tomorrow = 7 days. YOU know I start going into withdrawels around that time. Dont make me start taking Remi's peanutbutterballs.