Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm feeling sexy

This is how I want to be feeling for the big romantic holiday. It looks grim, but one can just sense that these gals are cooling off from their pole dance bump and grind workout. Looks like they're on the way to get a 'lil waxing. Yes, girlfriend on the right, it hurts a little, but it'll be over soon!
This is pretty much what last year's roses looked like. Archie Bunker forgot to order anything for me and decided to remedy the situation by swiping the roses from his coworker's desk after she left for vacation. Bitch better not get me second hand roses this year. I don't even want roses, what the hell, you just takes 'em home and watches 'em die. Got Daym!

I'm eagerly awaiting the romantic explosion that will fan the fires of my blackened heart and make me want to skip through a field of flowers happily looking for hearts made of glitter and magical creatures of the forest. Jewelery might do it, or maybe a parking space in a clean garage even. Or maybe just take the GD Christmas shit-which has been neatly boxed for 6 long weeks-out of the house. I think that Valentine's day is an appropriate drop-dead date for the end of anything even vaguely Christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the only way you're ever gonna be skipping through the fields is after dumping Archie.

Edith Bunker said...

I'm polishin' up my skippin shoes!