Sunday, October 25, 2009

THE Pearl Neclace

Not THAT kind of pearl necklace, filthy perverts.
Archie & I attended our annual charity event when we get dressed up and go hobnob with some fancy fancies (a similar version of THE SUIT was in attendance). Asshole forgot to tell me we'd be attending until the day before, hence fanning the flames of my generally churlish demeanor.

Mr. Bunker usually gets drunk and hits the silent auction to bid on a bunch of stupid shit which I usually secretly donate back to the charity. His social graces are sadly lacking, and he is typically quite offensive doing things like pushing away his dessert, looking at a chubby tablemate and saying "I don't want to end up like you!" He is also wont to giving unsolicited advice as in the case of a lactating woman with a infant at home who he reassured "not to worry that you'll probably get your figure back when you quit nursing"; why not just greet her with a good 'ol titty twister?? That would be less painful.

This time there were some nice jooories (thank you, Real Houswives of Atlanta) available for auction. Wanker was trying to get back in my good graces, at least a tiny bit because he probably feared that he would otherwise be getting disemboweled with my fork. The drunken foo proceeded the buy me this very nice set of pearls that are not the kind you find in Claire's Boutique. This largess combined with 2 glasses of plonk made me feel a bit more charitable toward him, I even allowed him to speak to me.

That is, until evening's end when he nudged me and said something along the lines of "hey hon, you got your credit card, I'm a little short". But anyway, I still got the goods and I am confident that they will look stunning on my decollete.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Shit! Talk about hairy areolas!!

Edith Bunker said...

yea, momma needs a little waxin'

Capt. Schmoe said...

Mrs. B, I looked in my official on-line crossword puzzle dictionary for the term decollete and, much to my dismay, was unsuccessful. I then did a reverse look up for the term fuzzy coconuts and was rewarded with the term decollete. The miracles of modern technology.

BTW if waxin'is out of the question, a little bleach might go a long way. That way the sofa might match the drapes.

Unknown said...

LMAO CAPT! Well said!

Gia's Spot said...

That looks like some guys "pumped up" butt cheeks! eww so disturbing, Edith, that you Could find this picture anywhere! But nice pearls!

Edith Bunker said...

Capt, you must get a new crossword dictionary! And you got somethin against the au natural womyn? Maybe YOU need to go to the sensitivity class.

This pic has great screen saver potential Gia, right up there with Vlad the Impaler.

Unknown said...

OH God. I'd rather look at furry mams than Vlad again.....

Oliver said...

Phentermine functions by suppressing your own urge for food, and, therefore, lowering your own cravings for food you do not need. You should use this and also a common dinner and use intend to decrease weight. You should enhance your diet as well as improve your health simultaneously you are reducing your weight. Phentermine Who Uses it Most Although problems of overdose has been not proved till yet now, but first time users do face a few side affects. Dry mouth, constipation, dizziness and sometimes upset stomach have been recorded. But these side affects are reversible and is adjusted as the body gets used to Phentermine. Thursday: 1400 Calories Total - Breakfast = 450, Lunch = 450, Dinner = 500 A growing concern among many western cultures is the growing prevalence in overweight and obese children. In fact, the problem has gotten so serious that in both America and the UK, the governments have endeavoured to take direct action to try and stem and reduce this problem.