Monday, October 5, 2009

Autum Shopping

The costume shop has opened! I just need to force a sharp right upon entry and confine our visit to one small corner of the shop. This corner being the one where they keep the scary masks and all of the 3 children's costumes; the vast majority of the "adult" costumes involve themes that I don't really want to discuss: "mommy why's she got those cones and that whip? " Awkward.
That's my handsome boy above, looking just like his old man on a Saturday morning, all fresh & perky.
Don't be fooled by the pink wig and that innocent smile, if you trifle with her she will shank your ass on the playground.
Mr. Bunker bought her a cheerleader outfit from the clearance table at the CVS (where else?), as if!
"Cheerleader??" groans Miss H., completely appalled. After being Hermione Granger last year, she has no use for the usual vapid cheerleader (her words). She has decided to make some minor alterations in order to be a Zombie Cheerleader, which I guess is better than a regular cheerleader; my girl is slightly odd.

But never mind the scary costumes, the real horror was these ass-eater jeans, I mean this makes any of the previous camel toe tarts look like pikers, someone needs to call the authorities.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

The boy has a Slipknot mask on....look up that group and take a listen. Just wait till he starts listening to them. lol And Miss H. has it goin on. Zombie anything is totally hip right now.

I'm goin to walmart this weekend and I'm bringing my camera. woot woot

Anonymous said...

Edith,
You're not supposed to try on the fake teeth in the store...
Zombie Cheerleader?? I LIKE it...
Haven't worn a costume myself since I went as Mohammad Atta...October 2001 might have been a trifle early...
Wanta go as something really repulsive and gross this year, can't make up my mind between the Letterman or Polanski costumes....

Frank

Unknown said...

Obama, Frank. Obama is the most repulsive gross thing I can think of for this year...

Edith Bunker said...

Frank, you're getting into some weird dentition if you do the Letterman thing. Just remember everyone before you in the costume shop that did a try-on, and that you've swapped spit with everyone they've swapped spit with.Better autoclave.
or were you making fun of my exquisite child??

If you're Letterman, are you going to recruit a bunch of homely women to accompany you as concubines?

And...Holy Mother of God. Slipknot.
I'm not up to it.

Mister Wolf said...

It's been years since I've done anything Halloween related(it's my parents anniversary ya see, so I typically cook something up for them). One of these days I will finally get around to making a plague doctor outfit.

Oh, and I have no bloody clue why people wear jeans that tight. They look like the height of discomfort. Something ol' Spanish Inquisition would think up.

Gia's Spot said...

Oh man I would be picking those jeans outa my ass all day long!! Ewwww..............I really try to keep my eyes eye level not butt crack level, Edith ! (:

Edith Bunker said...

Yes,ok I will try to direct my attention (and camera) elsewhere. It's hard not to notice though when someone is wearing Spanish Inquisition torture pants.