Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Kinfolk

I'm not sure if there is actually inbreeding, but there is defiantly a lot of grossness.

My parents did not spread the brains in the family around fairly, as each subsequent child has proved to be a little dimmer than the former.
My big brother is Extra Super Smart. I'm extra average smart, and my baby brother is, well...um...a very very sweet, well meaning person. Despite his good intentions, his spouse is a worse boobie prize than my own Archie Bunker, difficult as that may be to imagine.

Let's call her Trashie.

Trashie was working the cash register at the cafeteria where my baby brother was warshin' dishes. She and her crushed velvet pictures of Winter Wolves and her frizzy home perm orange-ish hair swept him clean off his feets. When they started swappin' spit, she almost immediately divorced her then-husband and kicked him out of her trailer, rendering the husband somewhat homeless.
This homeless condition was soon remedied by Trashie's sister who promptly married the ex and moved him right into her trailer.
Trashie decided that working and paying rent weren't really her thing, and she quickly wed my brother. The happy couple moved in with my (reluctant) parents, where they would have stayed forever had they not been booted at the urging of the heartless big sister. This occurred soon after Trashie announced that what she had thought was constipation turned out out to be a bebby chiel growing.
Trashie is adopted, but she is clearly related by blood to her family; it's been speculated that she is really her older sister's daughter and was adopted by her grandparents. They are a confusing clan, but they come together every year for the county fair season to run the family business, which is a rolling wiener stand. Trashie still is not really too excited about working, she mainly likes going the emergency room and wearing durable medical goods so she can moan about her aches and pains. Don't ever ask her how she's doing unless you have the afternoon free.

It has recently come to light that Trashie's first husband was actually her second husband, because the actual first husband's creepy brother has suddenly decided to start hanging out with the family. Why???
The ex-brother-in-law of husband number one is a big fat 53 year old single preacher man (retired) who has suddenly become "wealthy" which has filled him with an urge to take his former sister-in-law and her family to Disney Land. Creepy preacher man said that if the parents can't make it, he'll be happy to take their 11 year old son. Alone.
Reeeally, am I not the only one who thinks that this does not pass the smell test?? Correct me if I have become overly suspicious of the motives of others, because I cannot think of this as being anything but CREEPY. Trashie seems to think this is a normal thing, but she also seems to think that revealing a former marriage to her husband of 15 years is not a big thing, and he's probably just a kind & generous Christian man wishing to share his good fortune.

OK, so now I've written it, read it, and it all seems even creepier that it did before.

5 comments:

CrazyPoet said...

OH yeah, really creepy. I mean, EWWWWW...wtf???? EWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Capt. Schmoe said...

Is Trashy er, I mean Trashie a big Michael Jackson fan?

Edith Bunker said...

Most assuredly! I guess we need a new King of Pedophiles now that he's gone.

Unknown said...

I dont know WTF some people are thinking.

Its screams creepy.

Karilee said...

Apple Pecan Cobbler, anyone?