Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tax time

This is the filing system employed by Archie Bunker. He keeps everything, everything, and everything. Oprah could fill an entire season with his hoarding habits. So what to do on April 15??
I will visit my accountant who will ask me WTF?? I'll say I dunno. My accountant will call Archie's accountant and he'll say he doesn't know WTF. I'll write a few checks and hope that I don't get fired for being a nuisance. An extension will be filed, and the whole exercise will be repeated in October.




Today also yields the downside of vacation: the unpacking and laundry, dealing with 500 emails and returing a stack of phone messages. I should be doing that RIGHT NOW!!

On the upside, I noticed that season 3 of "The Wire" is now available on comcast. According to the blog "Stuff White People Like", white people like "The Wire". Acting on this hot tip, I watched season one, and as sure as I am a white person, I like "The Wire". They soo so smart over there!

No comments: