Saturday, April 25, 2009

An Important Matter Of National Security

Being a mindless fashion trend copier, I have attempted the dress flat. Although they are kinda cute, it turned out to be a supremely bad idea . Now in addition to my entirely shitty week which encompassed both home and work, everyone in the office now knows that I'm short. This had been a fairly well kept secret until just yesterday.
These magical flats are not so much more functional that the 3"-4" heel which I generally favor. It's not like I could chase down a purse thief any faster in these than in my heels, and they certainly would not offer any kind of advantage in a righteous beat-down. Worst of all, they MADE MY FEET HURT, despite my rigorous attention to appropriate arch support. Besides, all my pants are the wrong length. So then, what's the point??

4 comments:

Gia's Spot said...

They are cute though!! Yeah I wear those very tall heels trying to fool people into thinking my 5'3 is really tall!!

Anonymous said...

heels are sexy.....

Edith Bunker said...

yes, and I am a seething sex pot. and Gia, you are short! I have an extra towering inch on ya.

Gia's Spot said...

I may be short but put all these curls on top of my head and I am an amazon woman!!