Thursday, April 16, 2009

Idol at my house

OK so we watch. I'm a little ashamed, but at least it's not "Dancing With The Busted Out Stars".
We all have our favorites. The Boy, unsurprisingly, sits there slack jawed and glassy eyed whenever Paula's tatas are on display. Miss H. acts all huffy, lil Miss Moral Majority, and says things like "Put those things away Paula". Ok maybe that was me, but I was just helping her verbalize, she needs a little help with the trash talk. She's not learning any from that Harry Potter pussy who never even drops an f-bomb on evil Voldemort.
I don't really like Matt that much, but I'm hypnotized by that cyclops thingy on his forehead. I can't stop looking at it. It bothers me.
Miss H. favors Adam, because he's a very girly boy. HER WORDS. I don't care for him that much. He looks like K.D. Lang when she tries to look like Elvis. I think his high register which he visits frequently sounds like a screaming car alarm. He does have a nice haircut though. Although he's the apparent front runner, I think he may be upset by the 16 year old girl with the hobo clothes and dust mop hairdo who sings like she's been sucking down a pack of Marlboro Reds everyday for 40 years. I'm not actually dedicated enough to vote for anybody, but if I did it would be for her so that someone could help her pick out some clothes that look like they haven't been balled up in Adam's theater/drag locker for months.

No comments: