Friday, April 3, 2009

Continuing Medical education

This is pretty much what it looks like in the lectures. MAKE IT STOP. Please. I have to pay a gazillion dollars so I can snooze in an uncomfortable chair in a cold room with a bunch of strange men. This is somehow going to make me a better doctor though....right? If I can sit for endless hours on my hurting ass while shivering in the 60 degree conference room without falling out of my chair, that will prove that I am indeed invincible and some sort of superhero. One more day and I'm shopping for a cape and tights. HELP. Someone please rescue me from this tedium.

4 comments:

The CrazyPoet said...

Well, hey, I hear that Macy's (or was it Nieman-Marcus) has capes and tights on sale...

Edith Bunker said...

How convenient that the host hotel is so close to Nieman's...

special agent retard said...

Hey, you better get that cape and tights just in case you have to stop any trains going faster than a speeding bullet. :)

Anonymous said...

Edith...
Do your CME on-line like I do...instead of drudgery, make it a game...see if you can get "X" hours of CME in "X" minutes...
It's not that hard...

Frank,M.D.