Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WHA!? THE HELL ???

A couple of weeks ago I was all crippled in my back and lurching around like a sad old granny. I'm all better & doing cartwheels, but still. I was almost wearing a truss, for the love of The Almighty. Now I'm going BLIND, and no, my palms are not hairy, and that only counts for boys anyway.
After what was meant to be a nice little screening exam, this sweet little old man tells me I have Glaucoma, and no that is not sexually transmitted, and you cannot get it from deep kissing.
Naturally, I asked him when I would be getting my medical marijuana; so far no luck, just some crappy eye drops.
No more Sudafed allowed, ever. Does that mean also no meth? I mean, if that's the case how I am sposed to git on my special bikini diet? particularly if I'm hitting a bong?? See how complicated this is already? sheesh.
How am I supposed to translate all my gangsta tats to braille? So many complications.

No comments: