Saturday, March 21, 2009

Beauty shop malpractice

I'm sure that I've squandered the equivalent of an AIG executive bonus on hair repairations. The top picture is what happened when I went to THE VERY FANCY SALON (Salon Buzz, I'm naming names) where the rich & fancy people go. This was at the behest of my rich & fancy friend who apparently thought I looked a little ragged. Anyway, I told the goth colorist (who's pierced face resembled a tackle box) to tone it down because it was getting too light.
I've seen doctors settle law suits with less damages than what was done to my hair in that visit, as if I'm not already insecure and vain, I need to look like a hollywood hooker that couldn't afford a weave??? THE HORROR.
For the above offense I was charged such a staggering amount that the tip (why?) came to more than I paid for the entire cut back in my home cow town. Then tacklebox didn't even blow dry my tortured hair, but rather directed me to the "drying station", unless, of course I wanted to shell out another $40.00 to be blown. This is where a normal person whould have started in with an automatic weapon, but I paid my bill and left quietly, because this was SALON BUZZ , and they are the BEST!!
Then I had to go back the imerious queen who ususally fixes me up, beg forgivness, repent, and pay another vast sum to get it back to something that does not look like it should be sitting atop a meth face.
Maybe I should just be like my favorite reality housewife, Kim from Atlanta, and get me a roadkill wig; it couldnt possible look any worse, and I could probably knock about one trillion dollars off the bailout package.
The final outcome (for you, Dallas housewife Kim):

3 comments:

Karilee said...

The first picture scared me.
That's all I'm gonna say.

Gia's Spot said...

Looks much better but why didnt she do the back also?? And being a hair person of interest myself, karma for straying?

Edith Bunker said...

yes. I deserved it. karma. be true to your man.