Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fatty King Malapropism

How, during last post's tirade about the Nictionary, could I have left out the prostrate exam?
I guess it's my old-timers acting up.

I additionally omitted "obeast". This was recently uttered by my ever charming mate when he suggested that I stop keeping chocolates in my desk drawer because any day now I may "blow out" and become obeast. Never mind that he is sort of a fat guy that gets winded from walking up a flight of stairs.
It wouldn't really bother me that much that he's overweight were it not for the fact that he blames me for it.
Because:
1. I'm SUCH a good cook.
2. Not enough sex.
3. I run in the morning thereby hogging the only time slot during which he could ride his bike.

It wouldn't matter if I serverd bean sprouts and cabbage soup for dinner every night; if you consume 2 donuts and a hot chocolate for breakfast, a dripping beef sammich with fries for lunch, and a few beers in the evening, its bound to catch up with you sooner or later.

I have also given up my to coveted a.m. running hour due to my busted ass, and he has not exactly jumped at the opportunity. In fact, I'm pretty sure the only thing that would get him out of bed an hour earlier in the morning would be a terrorist attack or notification that free monster tuck rally tickets were being distributed.

Nick nicety: deferred (again)

No comments: