Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Asshole

Remember a few years back when Oprah said "enough of the ugliness and freak show, let's start being nice"?
Well I'm never going to do that. I'm going to continue bitching and sniping and whining and trashing Nick forever and ever, as long as he's an asshole and my fingers can move, at least.

Happily, we got a new cleaning lady 3 weeks ago (because I am a spoiled princess who thinks she's above cleaning floors). And my helpmate was SO mad because she's going to be here on one of my office days, and she might steal the good china and look at his dirty underwear & put pictures of his closet on you tube. Apparently, if I want to have help, I should be by her side supervising and making sure she doesn't miss a spot or steal a spittoon.

So anyway, this person, deemed untrustworthy by The Master, was at our house today. H. was home sick with the flu, and Nick, who has paid sick days, stayed home with her; that is until he decided he had to go out, and told the the woman whom he does not trust alone in our house to watch our sick child for a few hours. Did she understand? well no, she doesn't speak English, and Nick does not speak Polish.

Maybe next time he'll grab one of the neighborhood dog walkers, or one of the regulars by the dumpsters; we've known them for a while, and as far as we know they are not murderers or pedophiles. So like I said before, asshole, asshole, and also douchebag.
So I had to ditch out on my last few patients and head home just to make sure I wouldn't have to be buying her back on ebay. yeesh. did I say asshole?

No comments: