Thursday, September 24, 2009

Vlad the Impaler

SORRY! Next picture will be of my fall mums & ornamental cabbage. They are very pretty and tasteful.

Once a week I'm a teacher's helper. Being at the school makes me privy to all kinds of useful information. One such valuable nugget involves the the new kid in my son's class. His name is Vlad, and Vlad truly picks his nose ALL DAY LONG. Every other sentence by the teacher is "fingers out Vlad".
There is also a kid who's name is "Wedge". This translates in grammar school language to "please kick my ass on the playground". I wonder if his granny calls him "Little Wedgie".

My accountant (against my wishes) calculated what it costs me to quit doctoring to perform my valuable school services. It made me feel bad for a quick minute, but what could make me feel richer than being able to relate important information such as is supplied above?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

The shock value of that pic when your blog first opens is well....priceless.

Everyone around me at work *including* my boss is like, "whats wrong peedee?!?!?".

Nothing, nothing wrong, I always scream when I'm doing my reports...

Gia's Spot said...

Where the eff did you ever find a picture like that!! And the wedgie comments had me peeing my panties, Edith! Oh to be able to post these priceless nuggats!! Screw the accountant! you go girl!

Edith Bunker said...

Good screen saver material, you think?
And Google images, "Nose picking" search will provide this wonderful piece of art.

Unknown said...

ack!!! I keep coming back and seeing it. GROSS!!!

and great, your not gonna post again for two weeks or something and I'll be tortured by this pic every time I creep ur page...

Anonymous said...

I like Vlad's watch!
And whats with all the Russian Immigrants, almost more Boris's than Jose's now a days...
Knew a Marine Pilot who's call sign was "Wedge"...something about his real name was "O'Toole" and a "Wedge" bein the "Simplest Tool"..I didn't get it either...
My call sign was "Cum Breath"
because...

Frank

CholeraJoe said...

That is either Photoshopped or an unrepaired war wound. Let's see how many bones are missing? Nasal septum, medial maxilla, ethmoid...I'm guessing aboot 5.

Edith Bunker said...

So Frank, your attraction to large watches is that they can hold your wrist in place so that it's not flappin" about? Don't worry, it'll be our little secret--Edith

And C.J. I think this is what the outcome can be when kindergartners spend too much time digging for the goodies. Maybe you're not gunna buy it, but a bunch of 5-year-olds probably will.

Anonymous said...

I think this guy is a patient of mine. -lsa

Edith Bunker said...

Uh, if he's your pt, you better be sewing that shit up, what happens when he sneezes? scary to think about his eyes popping out