Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Don't Look a This!! Really!

I'm sorry, I tried warning you! This is in such bad taste that I must share it so that we may be offended together.
Why is it that after someone has a little bodily enhancement done, they loose all inhibitions about sharing the enhanced area ?
I've suffered through flashing of augmented chesticles more often than I really like to think about, usually in answer to an inquiry about surgical history.
Sheesh.... "No ma'm, I can trust you that they feel natural, honestly I don't need to touch them."

I've also been mooned once to show off reshaping via lipo, and I guess that is even less appealing than the boobie thing.
That is one very creepy mom up there. She's not even a cheetah, she's some kind of child warper. If she were male she's have scary sideburns and bad teeth, the sure signs of a pedophile.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm Edith, Where ex-actly do you encounter these Ta-Ta exposing Bimbos??? Just for academic purposes, in case we ever make a trip to the Windy City, don't want my girls getting effed up Body Image Issues...

Frank

Edith Bunker said...

OK Frank, this will be easy. I used to work in a large office building which houses many businesses, medical and otherwise. There is one business that occupies the two top floors, and the building is causally known by the name of that business, which is PLAYBOY. So if you make your way to town I'll let you know right where it's AT.
And, yes I did see Fargo, and now have a new creepy kind of respect for the shredders so I'm shipping them right to Atlanta, you can show them to the boyfriend.
bestest, Edith

Capt. Schmoe said...

I am trying to determine which facial expression is more disturbing:

1. The utter look of satisfaction of the older kid.

2. The gleeful, yet goofy look of the younger kid, compounded by the tongue action.

3. Not knowing whether the look of pride on mom's face is due to her enhancement or the two future deviants literally at her breast.

Irregardless, one of your most disturbing images yet.

Edith Bunker said...

ouch capt! I guess I deserve it for the picture. rolling back up in the corner now....

Unknown said...

Those people in the pic have previously been inbred. They've got the hills of Tenn look to 'em.

CholeraJoe said...

Ahhh Jesus Wept! I looked at the picture a second time and realized the kids are gripping mom's hooters.

Speaking of which I ran in the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer 5k on Satiddy. Some of the most offensive t-shirts and posters you could imagine: "Save Michelle's Ta-tas," "We Give a Hoot about Hooters," and "Keep them Bouncing." All being worn or held by college age wimmen. If it had been Frat Boys, they would have been tarred, feathered and castrated on the spot.

Edith Bunker said...

so lets just enjoy the beauty of a nice double standard, and hope that someone takes those kids OUT OF HER HOUSE

CholeraJoe said...

Yup, Ms B. I'm doing another 5K in 2 weeks to benefit Diabetes research. I certainly hope the tshirts are in better taste. Can you imagine ones that say "Stump Diabetes" or "Save a Diabetic, Burn a Bag of Oreos?"