Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Homesick

My new favorite blog, which I can visit whenever I'm feeling homesick: Peopleofwalmart.com.

I expect that next time I'm home and shopping in my pajamas & slippers while enjoying some delicious KFC, that maybe I'll see if I can make the cut.

I haven't spotted any of my actual kin posted there yet, but give it some time, it's sure to happen. That handsome devil up there with the attractive mullet is making me weak kneed, look out Archie Bunker, there may be an new man in my life!

And why the exquisite creature below is wallowing in obscurity instead of gracing the cover of fashion magazines is surely one of the great mysteries of our time, never mind that a strong breeze may initiate a Hazmat situation, she must suffer for her art!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That site cracks my shit up! lmao.

I'm afraid to go to walmart now...lol

Mister Wolf said...

...ah, reminds me of my family in Kansas City...

Ya know what Groucho Marx said, "It isn't necessary to have relatives in Kansas City in order to be unhappy."

Mister Wolf said...

Oh, I'm also amazed that they have a hate mail section.

Gia's Spot said...

Oh Edith, the site of that woman in the skirt with her "front bum" hanging out, so makes me ill! I could have lived the rest of my life NEVER witnessing that!!

Edith Bunker said...

Sorry Gia! And thanks R.W., I had entirely overlooked the hate male section. I mean mail.

Anonymous said...

I lak Wal-mart

Frank

Edith Bunker said...

The Wal-martS, Frank.
As in "I'm goin' to the Walmarts to git mah poke rinds".

The Whale said...

Gia, that would be the woman's BIF hanging out. Back in our high school days, my sister and her friends designated it a Butt In Front.

One of our neighbors (and Edith's classmate) was affectionately known as Buffalo by many of the kids in the 'hood. Eventually we had to rename her Biffalo, because it fit so well.

Gia's Spot said...

Thanks for clarifying that , The Whale! So where is your blog, you always have great comments..........