Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm SPECIAL!

SPECIAL is me. And not special like I need a full time aide to explain to people why I'm blowing spit bubbles and to tell me it's medication time, but SPECIAL, as in special enough that I got a custom made birthday card. Announcing my own reality show, no less. See, they LIKE me!

Obviously they know I'm just playing a funny when I call them all whores and accuse them of stealing when I can't find cream for my coffee. Joking! And jeeze it's not like anyone would ever actually have to pay money to...well never mind that! JOKE! all jokes.

So here I am again with the birthday. Hardly a change in my sentiments about this since last year. I think I'm getting even more hunched over though, and either my hearing is going or I am getting better at filtering.

Archie Bunker had a surprise for me in that he remembered, most likely because I mentioned that I didn't really want to do anything because I'm trying to study; naturally this prompted him to plan an all day event. Oh well, at least no kitchen appliances were involved, and I did get a Spiderman cake (little mix up at the bakery).

Best of all, my gift to my ownself, fit to be displayed in Jennbird's great shoe spank bank:


Yes, indeedy doody, that's 5" total heel height in some serious Gucci Trampiness! The shoe purchase was easily justified, as I needed something to glam up my TJ Maxx $19.95 dress (which was less than the tax on the shoes). See how it all works out?

Wipe those tears away Lisa, I know I done ya proud, and yes, of course it will fit you!


12 comments:

Gia's Spot said...

Wow Mrs B.. is that you in them thar CFM's? You are hot! I thought, being married to Archie Bunker that well.. and your potty mouth? At times I think I pictured you looking like well...Edith Bunker!! Happy Bday and love love the shoes!! (that's not a gay, you look hot, just a woman to woman what I really meant to say was bitch!you look hot statement) :}

Unknown said...

Oh they're so purdy! I <3 them. And if you gotta end up with a superhero cake, Spiderman is the shizznit. He's my fav. HapPy BiRthday Mrs B. ;)

And Gia's right. You are a hoTT MeSs!

Anonymous said...

Its perfectly OK for 1 woman to tell another woman she looks hot, its even better if they hold hands or kiss and makeout.
Its different with guys, I don't even like shakin hands, blame it on my immune system...
Unless its sports, then you can hug, smack em on the butt, dance...
Nice shoes...and legs...

Frank

Edith Bunker said...

Thanks for easing my birthday pain! I'll take "lookin' hot" anyway I can get it!

I learned all those bad words from my brother...and I do look like Edith Bunker when I swear--that's what my mom says, anyway.
Frank, you need to loosen up and get a nice pink shirt to demonstrate that you are secure in your manliness. Not to be combined with a manicure though, or you will be getting the "you're so handsome" from the boys.

Unknown said...

Oh no manicure for Frankie, then they'd be sayin he went all Metro-Sexual. Thats what they call the pretty boys who still like girls.

And its hot when football players smack each other on the ass.

jennbird said...

Totally love the shoes! I like to pair my fancy schmancy shoes with far cheaper clothing as well. Christian Louboutin + Target T-shirt = good times.

The Whale said...

Best of luck tomorrow! Hammer that written test. We'll be sitting out in the 100 degree sun half the day watching your most wonderful niece in her first swim meet. And I'm sure if you were offered the choice, you would take the sunburn over the test.

You're ready and you're going to do great.

Unknown said...

Fingers and Toes crossed. =D

Gia's Spot said...

I bet as I write this "good Luck" that you have already aced that friggin test, tossed down a few adult beverages and maybe even jumped Archie to celebrate.. Ok well maybe the first two..... Hope you wear the outfit and sexy heels to a place of your choice!!

Unknown said...

okay, sooo how'd ya do??

Its sucks around here when your off doing important stuff.

Anonymous said...

step a little closer.....leave the heels on

Anonymous said...

your special alright...CLOSER..