Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I May Survive

My hair looked good. I remembered my toothbrush and lipstick. I did not hack everyone's limbs off, and I spent very little time curled up in the closet of my hotel room sucking my thumb. The entire experience was probably similar to immersion in raw sewage, but I have all my life to live and all my love to give. hey hey.
It's nice to be back home, but I hafta do something with these kids because they are somehow all over sticky and also starting to smell funny, at least no flies buzzing around them as yet. They missed me.

Mr. Bunker's brilliant idea is that if I don't pass, I quit my practice and gestate another bandaid. Baby! I meant baby. Everyone please pray hard, cause that shit ain't happening. He has also suggested that I pay back the time he spent "babysitting" while I studied by filing his friggin' crazy ass paper blizzard pack rat motherfuckin' piles which he has been collecting since childhood. Make me wear bright orange Croc's and throw me back in the sewage. fack! (that's how the Brit's say it. With their little fingers sticking whilst sipping Earl Grey tea).

Anyhoo, happy days are here again!

6 comments:

Gia's Spot said...

Welcome Back, Mrs Bunker! I pray you aced it as I'm not feelin' the luv for another pair of stickey limbs around your house!! OMG I just realized that would mean sex with Archie? Good luck with that filing!! ;0 !! No really, glad to hear ya back!

Unknown said...

Bandaid baby. LMAO. He's delusional isnt he?!?! I've got a headache for you.

You passed them, oh my, you had too. When do we find out?

oh, and this is really weird....while reading your old post (not stalking just bored) I found we were at Disney for the same week last year in August. I think anyway. We were there August 16 - 24th. wierd. Now tell me you stayed at Wilderness Lodge and I'll fall over.

Edith Bunker said...

August. results in August. Yes, Mr. Bunker is way out of touch with reality. and hopefully out of touching with me. HEADACHE!

peedee--you were suffering thru hurricane Fay along with us?!? We were someplace over by Seaworld, we did a lot of shopping and movies. Where's Wilderness Lodge?

Unknown said...

Was that not some effed up shit?!? We got there and it was nice for two days then EFFIN FAY parked her ass over Orlando for the next week. It was sad. And Wilderness Lodge is on Disney property... http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/wilderness-lodge-resort/
I spent a mint, but it was a present for babies b-day and the "last" hurrah before the Navy stoled her from me for 6 years.

August. So close yet so far.

Edith Bunker said...

6 years?? makes my stomach hurt thinking about it. Maybe you saw us, you know, we were the one's wearing those freaking plastic Disney ponchos...

Unknown said...

lmao. We grew webbed feet that week. And yeah, we prolly did see you all. Mickey ponchos and sticky fingered kids?? yup, definately saw you...