Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The special corner

It's so exciting, I've learned to upload photos. This is Nick's corner of the bedroom, the same man who turned the color puce with rage when I failed to put a rubber band around the pencils in the kitchen drawer, lest they intermingle with the rubber bands which he assiduously collects from the mail and packs neatly into a ziplock bag.

I'm kind of jammed up because the ridiculous rule about saying something nice about him every post. Who's stupid idea was that anyway? Shit. Mine. Oh well if I'm making the rules here, I guess I can amend them as needed.

So anyway back to the pile. I don't think he even knows what's in there. I'm not allowed to touch it, which I suppose is a mixed blessing. If I could touch it, it would be with a match after a dousing with gasoline. It might cause some problems with the neighbors. If you look closely, you can see the fine hand knotted rug that shoes may never ever tread upon. I guess his strategy for safegaurding the pristine rug is hiding it under turd mountain.
It should be noted that this pile is a mere warm-up act for the garage.
N. climbs it like Sir Edmund Hillary scaling Everest.

In keeping with my own rule....
Nick nicety #5: No gold teeth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about "the special closet" please don't tell me that is back in disarray!

Edith Bunker said...

why no, The friggin closet it spotless. mostly because it's nearly immposible to open the door due to the special pile.