Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Jelly Beans

Is it so bad to mislead my children? I gave over my body for 9 miserable months each. I was their food source; that is at least before I started feeding them out of those poisonous bottles. who knew?

On their behalf, my legs went from being rather nice to looking like they were created by Rand McNally. My six pack is now a 2 liter. I could ramble on as long as any mother-martyr.

So, do I have to share my damn jelly beans with the little darlings? No, No No. That is why when they said "are you eating candy mommy, can we have some?", I gave them both black ones and said yes, that is what they all taste like. So now I have the jelly beans ALL TO MYSELF. I haven't quite decided how to handle the whole Easter situation. Maybe we'll stick with peeps and Cadbury eggs this year.

Nick nicety #4: he's not suing me (he's suing everyone else in the world).

No comments: