Monday, January 7, 2008

the new year

Oh the scintillating excitement of new kitchen gadgets. I am ushering in the new year by using my immersion blender; I'm just barely containing my roiling emotions. As well as a blender, you see, it also has a power whisk.

Also, for this year I have made the radical change of purchasing the New York Times Almanac instead of The Word Almanac, talk about personal growth.

I'm still trying to decide if I like my new fat ass or not. The love handles must go, but filling in the caboose is not all bad. The problem is my clothes don't fit properly and I look a little trashy. I suppose that I've been consoling myself over my inability to run with great shitloads of chocolate is the main contributing factor to my new voluptuous, almost size 4 self.

Stay tuned for the story of the play date/interrogation.

No comments: