Thursday, August 27, 2009

Speaking Of Colonics.....

Dear Dr. Creepy, if you ever wake up from anesthesia, look up and see the eyes above peering down at you, you can be pretty sure that your man-parts will be missing. pretty scary huh?
That's Dr. Creepy Creeperson above. He owes me a lot of money. He owes Dr. P.A. more than he owes me. I have reconciled myself with the fact that the only way he's going to pay anything to anyone is if we invoke the dirty lawyers. The lawyers then, most assuredly, will be the ones to get all the money. This is bothersome, but I think I'm ready to act out of pure spite.

Knowing that the combined free labor of his associates (me & p.a.) paid for his extravagant European vacations with his teenage girlfriend while sending his kids to private boarding school makes that vein in my forehead throb.
Based on the embarrassing pharmaceutical deliveries to the office, I'm guessing his johnson's a little, well...about as stiff as his spine I guess.

If he needs money, he could always sue that artiste that did the lipo on his prodigious front butt, because that thing is back! disgusting! How do you stay fresh all day with that thang out in front?

And to finish this cheerful post with some of the splendor provided by humanity, a little reminder to always remember your belt.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd give him anesthesia???
OK Maybe just a touch of vecuronium so he doesn't squirm too much...
C'mon you're in Chicago, shouldnt be too hard to find a couple of hard pipe-hittin n-words to go to work on Dr. Creepy with a pair of pliers and a blow torch...

Edith Bunker said...

Your are correct! just the Hanibal Lector getup with restraints for him. you done with that thing?

Mister Wolf said...

This is one of the main reasons why I hate the idea of going into business with someone else. The idea of not having control of the finances scares the crap out of me(I'm a miser, what do ya expect). I blame the fact that I'm mostly Scottish. Yep, not just Jews that have a reputation for being cheap bastards.

Edith Bunker said...

Lets don't say "cheap bastards" "parsimonious" sound so much better. I too am a proud Scot, Clan Donaldson, got my plaid to prove it, now I need to go prepare my Saturday haggis.

Unknown said...

Haggis?!?! ::pukes::

Mister Wolf said...

Haggis is great. Makes one proud to be Scottish.

That and male skirts...I mean kilts!

As for Dr. Creepy, just imagine Sir William Wallace(played by Mel Gibson) yelling "Freedom!" at him with a big scary (cheap?) bastard sword in hand.

CholeraJoe said...

Mizz B, you know why Scots wear kilts, don't ya? It's cause sheep can hear zippers.