Thursday, August 20, 2009

Betty and Veronica: The Ultimate Travesty of Justice!

If Betty can persevere and carry on with her activities of daily life after that peckerhead Archie proposed to Veronica, then it's time for me to quit moping around, follow Betty's fine example, and get on with it myself.
Oh Betty... After 50 years and 600 issues, Veronica gets the hardware. Veronica! The rich spoiled self-involved drama queen gets the guy. How can this be?? This is like picking Paris Hilton over Hannah Montana, Ginger over Maryanne, Stepsister over Cinderella, Angelina over Jennifer, Bratz over Polly Pocket. UNJUST!
Don't worry Betty, It may hurt now but it won't last. Go drink some whiskey shots, have a good womanly blubber & listen to Night Light Love Songs, then start some rumors about genital warts or something. It'll all work out in the end.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon Edith, what REAL guy wouldn't take Veronica?? Her bodies practially interchangeable with Betty's (Trust me, I know) and she's got the Lodge millions...
And anyway, Hannah's a bit of a Drama queen, and she's not street legal till ummm... hey you're right...
But I'd go with Ginger and Angelina, Hilary Duff as Cinderella, and I don't know who Polly Pocket is, but I like the name...

Frank

Unknown said...

Oh girl I've missed ur insane ass. Veronica *was* a bitch. I'm tipsy and its a school night. Fuhk it. K I'm drunk and I'll regret this comment in the morning. Anyway where the hell u been?

I know where u where this time last year. RatWorld.

Gia's Spot said...

You still rock, Edith! How is the "eye" vacation going?

Edith Bunker said...

You always come through like a champ Frank! Keep crushing the nice girls. Betty's probably got a drawer full of X-rated undies stashed someplace anyway.

Hey Gia & Peedee!! It's good to be back after my prolonged sulking time. My eyes seem like they are doing ok and I'm done using the meds that made me completely useless and exhausted.

And how ya feelin this mornin Peedee?

Unknown said...

My liver packed its bags and left me this morning. fuhk.

I knew I'd regret that comment even tho I barely remember making it.

Glad your feelin better.

dr. p.a. said...

its about time you wrote on here again! i've had nothing to read.

Mister Wolf said...

I never really got into Archie. Guess I'm just not old- erm...I mean...WISE enough! Yeah. That's it. Wise.

But then again, I go out of my way to find old 1920's Felix the Cat cartoons.

dr. p.a. said...

i have to disagree, the ultimate travesty of justice is the slippery existence of dr. creepy and his front butt.