Thursday, August 27, 2009

I HATE LAWYERS

Look past the fancy suit and office and giant gold wristwatch. Keep looking.....this is what they all look like deep down on the inside. They are ALL more full of shit that Gwenyth Paltrow prior to her COLONIC CLEANSING diet (yuck). And don't say something stupid like "well I know Blah Blah and she donates her time to help abused puppies and incontinent women" , because if an individual is involved in the practice of law in the U.S of A. then this cheesy fucker is lurking somewhere beneath. TRUTH!

Even the ones that SEEM nice and noble are obviously just trying to pad their resumes. If you're a lawyer and you're reading this than I want you to know right now that you may not bill me for this, and that yes, I am referring to YOU. And if you're my friend and you're a lawyer, maybe you should just stay away from me for a while because I'm a little irked right now and I could opt to deliver a nice kick to your crotch bone. If a lawyer is ever nice to your, remember that the clock's tickin' baby, grab your wallet, and RUN AWAY, don't spatter anything on the fancy suit, otherwise you'll get sued for the cleaning bill, pain and suffering, loss of sexy times, and physical therapy (that's always added, right?).

8 comments:

Unknown said...

rut ro. I think its obvious you didnt get a kiss first....

Capt. Schmoe said...

Mrs. Bunker,
A little sensativity training is in order for you. You must learn to be more tolerant toward a "culture" which has a total lack of moral focus, a complete disregard for anyone but themselves and a propensity for leaving a slime trail wherever they walk.

Some anger management counseling might be beneficial as well.

BTW, Arch blew it big time with Ronnie. He will work himself into an early grave trying to keep her happy. Besides, Betty is, well.. a "Betty"
Thansk for the posts.

Edith Bunker said...

No kiss, no hug, no thank you, no cigarette.
Captain, yes I need some sensitivity training. Then I can start referring to the lawyers as "cardiac deprived offspring of single parentage" rather than "heartless bastards". Also, your blog is snubbing me, I can't seem to leave a comment.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Tell us how you really feel Edith...
and I know ONE decent lawyer, dude who got me off with 1 year instead of the 23 the Prosecutor wanted...
Made the mistake a few years later asking him who he liked in the Superbowl...got his answer later, along with a bill for 0.2hrs x $300/hr + copying and research expenses...My fault for asking him.
One thing...some guys LIKE kicks to the crotch bone...

Frank

Gia's Spot said...

Edith, seems like the storm clouds are following you, hovering lower and lower over your life,,,,,,,, Anytime you need a sea breeze to blow it all away, got an extra Kayak with your name on it!! (Umm you might try voodoo dolls, I hear they really work, for the lawyers and the guy above post!!)

Edith Bunker said...

careful Gia, I may show up on your doorstep!

Unknown said...

My firefox hates the Capts blog. I gotta go in via IE to leave comments. I swore off IE forever, but re downloaded it just so I could comment on his blog.

Unknown said...

What is the difference between a lawer and a used car sales person?

Nothing!