Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sweet Maria

N. now has a whole stable of little kindergarten harlots hanging around him. When I pick him up after nap his whole harem runs to give him little hugs. From this, I conclude that he will be either a ladies man or a drag queen, only time will tell...I wouldn't mind having a shopping buddy if it turns out to be the later.

In light of this most recent development, sweet little Maria is now my favorite darling little child. How did she earn this favored position despite some previous reservations I had about her? Well her sweetness and decency just shone through! especially when she told N. that his mommy was SO pretty she could be on TV!! (don't even say she must have meant Cops or Springer, you hurtful assholes). I'm always a sucker for any kind of flattery, and she has been true to her man since pre-K. So my little butterfly Maria, I'm so so sowwy for calling you a skeezer and a skank. And if you do have nits, it just because everyone else does too.

No comments: