Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My hurting girded loins

For fun, a picture of some genuine child abusing bullshit, please DCFS, find these people and bring them to justice! I'm sure the kid is still in therapy...or we could be looking at the child version of our very own flappy mouth (see post with same title). If she spends much more time snogging with mullet-man, this is probably what her spawn will resemble. Can you hear the Def Lepord or Whitesnake playing on the 8-track?? Who thinks they are all wearing parachute pants?



Still finding my ownself under the close scrutiny of the DCFS and all, I decided it would not be the best time for the kids to learn to ride motocross. It was a shame to see the one unused bike sitting there all lonely-like, so I girded up my loins and jumped on while the kids amused themselves on the trampoline, a much safer option.
The whole favor that I did for my body by skipping this year's marathon was undone in the first thirty minutes, then I started on the big jumps. This shit is for fourteen year old boys. Next time I go, I'm going to try to be a little drunk so that I don't tense up so much on the falls. Just a thought. Now my legs are so sore I can't even chase the little shits down in order to administer their beatings.

No comments: