Thursday, October 2, 2008

Flappy mouth





Yes. That is a banana clip holding back her hair which is lacquered down with aqua net, blue can. remember that shit? Hurricane Ike couldn't move that mess. Also, I think she still drinks Tab. She wears blue eyeshadow and absolutely appalling high-waisted camel-toe ACID WASH jeans. I bet her man's got a mullet.
This is flappy mouth, the most annoying person in my office. Someone musta jacked her in the jaw a while back because she barley moves her mouth when she talks, therefore nobody knows WTF she's saying. All I understand is the final "know what I mean doc?" which she tags on to the end of every sentence. God only knows what I'm agreeing with when I nod in order to get her to go away.
She is not on my payroll so unfortunately I cannot fire her. She spends most of her time trying to get the people who are on my payroll to do her work. She also calls me in when she screws up a blood draw then mysteriously disappears when the victim, er...patient starts complaining about having to be stuck repeatedly. Yup, she's buggin me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.mollygood.com/wp/docs/2008/10/cindymccain1.jpg