Monday, June 30, 2008

Mr. Romance


9 years married. seems like 5 minutes.....under water. Should you ever forget to buy a card for someone for a special occasion, try this: " I couldn't stand to give you a card with words written by someone else." Maybe they'll coo and think that you're soo romantic, or maybe they'll think you're a boneheaded asshole and suggest that you go rub your knuckles in dog shit. Go ahead, try to guess which one I did.

For the occasion of our anniversary, I requested that the garage be cleaned out, so that I can park my car in it instead of a half mile away in a garage spot that we have to pay for. Of course the extra outdoor spot at the house is for Nick's truck, because him having to haul his beer belly half a mile is way harder that me having to schlep the kids and groceries a half a mile. So anyway, he said that the main reason we couldn't use the garage as a parking place is because my bike is in there. So I'm still looking for my bike, but you better believe that I can't wait to find it! It's so surprising how much space one bike can take up.

No comments: