Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Zebras & Giraffes


Clearly this is one spectacular jacket. I was sure that my mini fashionista, H., would find it as appealing as I do. It even has a bright pink lining which cannot be appreciated in my ghetto photo.

Both kids were subdued over breakfast, until H. finally blurted out that zebra jackets are horrible, and she LOVES Zebras, and whaa, whaa, sniffle, please mommy don't get any more Zebra clothes. Then N. chips in, also on the verge of tears, asking if I was going to be getting a giraffe jacket, and please, please don't get a giraffe jacket.

Naturally, I considered telling them that I didn't kill the Zebra, it was a mean lion that ate poor Zebra's guts while his heart was still beating, but instead I decided to explain all about synthetics, and all was good in the world.

No comments: