Saturday, March 20, 2010

The sad Troof about the menfolk

The hot dude who looks like he's bathed this month and recently groomed himself, and not let himself go entirely while his wife pays the bills, is most assuredly a great big homosexual.

Alternatively, the gent below is the one who will hone in on me every time. Guaranteed. He'll follow me around like a stray pup and send me flowers.

I'll spend time & money to go shopping with beefcake gay hottie that so that I look nice with the end result of appealing to someone I'd rather cross the continent to avoid. Why do I bother trying to look good again?




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does this say about CJ?

Edith, you want to look good so you can play the field, girl. Even if you don't become a playah, it's good knowing that you can anytime at all.

-SCRN

dr. p.a. said...

Nothn sexier than butt cleavage.

Anonymous said...

icka!!!

Ann T. said...

Dear Dr. PA,
All butts have cleavage. That is not remarkable. This pink, two-syllabic- per-cheek formation is actually the perfect conformation for the placement of construction according to feng shui.

One should site one's home to nestle in the hills, so that it is protected from Devil Winds.

Butt in this case Chinese geomancy will not save you,

Ann T.

Linnnn said...

Oh whew! Between Edith's provocative photos and Ann T.'s analysis (giggle! I said anal - isis!) a one-two punch of hilarity!

Ann T. said...

Dear Linnnn,
Were it not for Mrs. Bunker's sad Troofs and Dr. P.A.'s fetish I would be nothing, I assure you.

Thank you for the compliment! And I wish I could think of another pun . . .

Ann T.