Saturday, December 6, 2008

Crazy Times



Crazy #1
I'm just taking a breather from slamming my head against the frozen ground in order to try to rid my mind of Brit's new song. DON'T EVEN say the title or it'll get right back into my head. Can't we all just LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE? Then maybe she'd leave us alone. ugh it's already back in my head again. It's as stubbornly pervasive as the garlic scent lingering around Archie Bunker, which conveniently brings me right up to

Crazy #2
Believe it or not, this one involves that crazy baby daddy of mine. Anyone who has been paying attention knows that Archie Bunker got on the crazy bus some time ago, and one of his many obsessive compulsive issues is hoarding. While he was in the process of reviewing some of his buried treasures he discovered his 4-years-deceased mother's make-up box. Instead of having a little moment of misty memory and chucking the shit, he brought her old & used cosmetics home and told me that I ought to begin wearing them. If there is anyone who does not think that that is just creepy and wrong on several levels I'm waiting to hear why. Group shudder, please. Time for me to get back to the head banging thing again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Britney's new song "circus" is even better!!!

Anonymous said...

Stand you ground he should use them to cheer up his face or draw
faces on his fist to make funnies