Wednesday, December 3, 2008

CHESTER!!


This picture is of my coat, to whom I respectfully refer as Chester. It's a giant mink coat with a matching PETA paint target hat. I used to feel a little weird wearing it due to the innocent creatures that were bludgeoned for it's creation, but now I just feel warm.

Miss H. is developing a cute little social conscience and asked me if I would please abstain from buying any more fur coats, and expressed angst over Chester. Parental response: " well honey, Chester is already dead. If I don't use him his life would be totally over, done & forgotten. By wearing him I celebrate his existence! Now shut up and eat your burger."

2 comments:

RaccoonMan said...

Here, HEre on your reply to Miss H.

It would be nice if others would kindly stay out of our lives when not asked to.


Enjoy your coat!

Anonymous said...

Nice coat. Love it.
To give purpose to an otherwise worthless life.
Very profound and heroic.