Saturday, September 20, 2008

Vituperous bile, Chapter one


There is someone that I like less than my husband, believe it or not. He is my former employer, we'll call him creepy creeperson. I really really hate him. I guess I can thank him because if not fueled by utter disgust, I probably would never have started practicing on my own. That's the only positive I can think of. I have not worked for him since 2005 but it may be appreciated that I still have a huge chip on my shoulder.


If your first day on the job is September 11 2001, and the office is located on the 13th floor of the 666 building, then you should know just to say "fuck it" and never go back again. That was my first day. I started that day because Creepy was having his front butt vacuumed out via liposuction. I must admit that it was a stunning & giant front butt. That's what I heard anyway, but he may have actually been aiding and abetting the terrorists on that date, because that's the kind of guy he is.

I ignored the glaring omen and kept working there right up through 2005 when he fired me because I demanded that he quit trying to climb on me and that he pay me the large amount of money that was due to me for several months work and about 20 surgeries. Maybe I should have presented my demands on separate days. Why do I bring this up now, 3 years later? because he's going to get sued by someone else, and I'm sooo damn happy about that that my mouth twitched a little like I was going to smile or something.

3 comments:

troyinparticular said...

I wish my blog could at least be half as hilarious as yours. I really do.

dr. p.a. said...

well grasshopper, just not enough misery. You do, however have the entire subject of your (and my) crazy ass family; your dad in particular is screaming for a nice airing-out.

Edith Bunker said...

that wasn't really Jacob.