Friday, September 5, 2008

My Manhuntin' Profile

In the course of fantasizing about Nick running off to Vegas with an update who makes mean pasta fagolio, I considered my prospects.

My match.com "woman seeks whipping boy" profile would be something like this:

So much baggage I need a Sherpa! Crazy ex who's a big man with a bad temper and major jealousy/control/abandonment issues; but it's all under control. Really.

All about me:

  • I don't like lingerie unless it's flannel
  • My lifetime maximum for receiving criticism has been met and exceeded.
  • I have great Whopping Shitloads of SEXY student loan debt!
  • Business owner, almost any day getting ready to start getting close to breaking even.
  • I do not like jazz or poetry
  • I'm almost sure that I never want to have sex again.
  • Blonde/blue. Skinny, only thing big things are my feet.
  • I enjoy reading, running, pretzels & jelly beans.
  • I do not like sharing my popcorn at the movies.
  • Good cook & gardener
  • 2 great kids that you will never have to be bothered to meet! if you try, I'll chase you away with an axe!
Seeking:
a nice neat gay man-- we could admire each others wardrobes.
or
about 10 kitty cats.

oh, and meet the family:

sorry Dad, but you KNOW that's their backyard. Looks like someone shut off the satellite service!! what the hell!!




No comments: