Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Front Butt


OK Miss CG, now do you get it? Sadly, the Front Butt does not actually require obesity, it can occur in people who are quite well proportioned; hence the warning issued with respect to the higher waistlines of the season.
The front butt, as previously mentioned, is indigenous to the state of Indiana. When we were kids in Indiana, we used to refer to this sartorial mishap as "Cow Piss", as it appears that the volume contained in the bladder is similar to that which may be contained by something bovine. Now that I'm a mature adult, I have opted for the much more respectable term "front butt".
In instances involving obesity, "front butt" is not technically correct; there is a term which is more specific for that situation. The correct term is "bootydo", as in "your gut hangs down lower that your booty do".
I completely regret this digression into the realm of fashion, and will soon return to my primary purpose of trashing my husband.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We always used to call them BIFs (butt in front) and a woman sporting one could be a bifaloe.

Edith Bunker said...

BIFALOE! perfect. but I think you could get arrested for that terminology, as it not politically correct; you could actually go to jail, I think.

Anonymous said...

I still think the best name is Vagomach or the GUNT -- use your imagination on what they mean. I personally like the latter.

kitty said...

Oh, Lordy.......this is a hoot..........yer killin' me.......