Monday, November 3, 2008

Me, Me & Me


Here are my shoes with the requisite "bit of purple" demanded this season by the fashion police; just trying to follow the rules here.
Along with the shoes are my new pantyhose which were recommended by one of the other moms at school after I admired hers. She gushed that her Wolford undergarments were lifechanging. She got them at an expensive boutique on the very exclusive street which I usually avoid because I'm sure the fancy-pants people will be trying to decide if they should give me their spare change, or try to notify the family that I work for and tell them that I'm allowing their children to run around with dirty faces.

Anyway, I purchased the "lifechangers" even though they cost $60.00. So far the only life change I've noticed is less money for whiskey and cigarettes, still waiting though! One good thing about them is that they are slightly opaque, thereby covering the large black and blue areas on my lower extremities incurred in the activity discussed next.

Yup, that's me, again doing the teenage boy thing, despite the assumption of a fully developed prefrontal cortex. I figure I need to hone my skills just in case the whole "new world order" thing doesn't go so hot and I need to flee. I think I could fit the kids on there with me, but definitely not Nick, he'd have to jog along with us, which would have us free of him in about half a block. Someone would need to stay behind and look after the dog and the shit in the garage anyway. (yes Lisa, that is my Boston jacket)

















Next photo, ME AGAIN !!! on the TRAMPoline. I'm trying to hurt the parts that weren't damaged in the whole dirt bike thing. Let's review the positives:
1. The tasteful rise of my Mom jeans, leaving my undergarments a mystery (they could be Depends for all the observer can tell)
2. The tasteful rise of my Mom jeans, leaving my entire ass covered.
3. No tramp stamp!!! can you believe it? Despite ample evidence to the contrary, sometimes I do act my age.
4. Impeccable manicure. Someone has to shepard our young ladies to a dignified maturity.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look so natural on the dirt bike. also, i love those shoes.

from: your wife

Anonymous said...

I fucking love those shoes as well.

And, where the hell are you doing all these adventures?? Cos I want to come!