Friday, March 7, 2008

sibling love

What the hell's the matter with those ninnies at fuckin NPR?? do they think that if they speak with any inflection that the possibility of increasing their respiratory rate will cause them to exhale more carbon dioxide and therefore speed the demise of the planet? Holy shit. From here on out it's going be me & Rush Limbaugh. Those simpering public radio idiots are going to cause an accident because all the Prius drivers are going to fall asleep at the wheel and veer into the paths of Hummers. The Hummer drivers will be alert, because they will be listening to Rush shout. Perhaps I should just change the station before I fall out of my chair.

So I neglected to say something nice about Nick last post... well I think comparing him to Homer Simpson was really kind of a compliment, all things considered. Homer is just fat and stupid, not necessarily mean and nasty.

Nick and his siblings continue the ever ugly fight over the estate of their mother, who has now been in the ground for over 3 years. Currently, they are wishing death upon each other, blaming one another for everything from skin rashes to world starvation and war. Does not having a finished basement with a media room equate to taking food out of someone's mouth? Apparently. I certainly don't want my kids to be the one's to suffer through life without the Gucci bags to which they are entitled.

No comments: